Spoiled Rotten Photography
7 Ross Street,
Huntsville, AL, USA 35806
- Franchising Since:
- Franchise Units:
- Cash Investment:
- Total Investments:
- Royalty Fee:
- Company Owned Units:
- Training Provided:
- Financing Available:
- International Opportunities:
- Primary Services:
- Secondary Services:
- #1 - Best Photography Franchises Company USA, Apr 2017
- #3 - Best Home Based Franchises Company USA, Apr 2017
- #3 - Best Photography Franchises Company USA, Mar 2017
- #4 - Best Home Based Franchises Company USA, Mar 2017
- #2 - Best Home Based Franchises Company USA, Feb 2017
- #3 - Best Photography Franchises Company USA, Feb 2017
- Photography… the Final Frontier?
Nibletz Dave Ketchen - February 12, 2015
- Smile when you say ... ‘underpants’
Franchise Times - July 4, 2013
- School Portrait Studio Issues an Open Invitation to Become “Spoiled Rotten®”
PRLOG - April 30, 2013
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes First Georgia Franchisee
FranchiseWire - October 4, 2013
- Tennessee Photographer Takes Pride in Being "Spoiled Rotten®"
Franchising.com - July 26, 2013
- Focus On Autism - 2014 Our Annual Gift to Families Living with Autism
Melissa Tash - May 5, 2014
Spoiled Rotten Photography is the original creation of southern entrepreneur and professional photographer – Melissa Tash. As a mother of two, Tash was well-aware of the standard grade of school photos that parents could expect from one year to the next and felt that she could make a real difference in the industry. A difference that could impact children and their parents throughout the Southeast. With a true talent for capturing a moment in time paired with terrific sets, props and backdrops, Tash set out to apply the leadership skills she had developed throughout her career in the United States Army, as an Industrial Engineer for Nike®, and as a Payload Crew Trainer for NASA’s International Space Station program. The result was Spoiled Rotten Photography, which was immediately met with rave reviews from students, parents, teachers and school leaders alike.
Compare Spoiled Rotten Photography To Those Ranked By Us
Comparison Chart For :
- No success stories found
Have your franchise success stories featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Success Story
- Showcase the success of your franchisees.
- Allow potential franchisees to understand your strengths.
- Establish your franchise as a leader within the industry.
Help Us Help The Community
If you're a client of Spoiled Rotten Photography, we would like to hear about your experiences. Submit a review below and have your review made available on this page to help others make a purchasing decision.Write Review
Submit A Review on Spoiled Rotten Photography
- What Sets Us Apart?
We're all about service and family - we aren't a photo lab and we don't mark up the products we create for you and your business. We earn a modest royalty AFTER you make a sale! No quarterly minimum purchases or excessive monthly fees!