The Cleaning Authority
Franchise Development Manager
Forest Valley Rd,
Lawrenceville, GA, USA 30046
- Franchising Since:
- Franchise Units:
- Cash Investment:
- Total Investments:
- Royalty Fee:
- Company Owned Units:
- Training Provided:
- Financing Available:
- International Opportunities:
- Primary Services:
- #1 - Best Cleaning & Sanitation Franchises Company USA, Jun 2017
- #2 - Best Overall Franchises Company USA, Jun 2017
- #1 - Best Cleaning & Sanitation Franchises Company USA, May 2017
- #2 - Best Overall Franchises Company USA, May 2017
- #1 - Best Cleaning & Sanitation Franchises Company USA, Apr 2017
- #2 - Best Overall Franchises Company USA, Apr 2017
- The Cleaning Authority Featured on "Fox and Friends"
July 4, 2015
- The Cleaning Authority of Troy Honored For Support of Local Gildas Club
August 4, 2015
- National Cleaning Company Headed to Market Street
August 7, 2015
- Ballards Purchase The Cleaning Authority
July 22, 2015
- Ballards take The Cleaning Authority in Charleston under new management
July 15, 2015
- Local Franchisee of The Cleaning Authority Featured on "East Texas Live"
July 31, 2015
Cleaning services are something that every home needs. Consumer spending in this category continues to grow year over year with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicting the overall demand for household cleaning services to grow at an annual rate of 7% through 2018.
If you are an entrepreneur looking to take control of your schedule and create the lifestyle you’ve always wanted for you and your family, The Cleaning Authority may be the perfect match for you. We are a leader in the growing $46 billion cleaning services industry, serving more than 40,000 families each week. Franchising with us is a business opportunity like no other.
Serious Support for Our Franchisees
In addition to our reputation for industry excellence, we’re also known as a company that provides exceptional support for our franchise owners. We’re here to help you get customers, keep customers, and optimize your bottom line by providing unparalleled business management and operations support. You can rely on us to provide the tools you need to succeed in your business.
Compare The Cleaning Authority To Those Ranked By Us
Comparison Chart For :
- From A Competing Franchise to The Cleaning Authority Tom Carlstead is no stranger to cleaning service franchise ownership, and he is now adding to his entrepreneurial repertoire by becoming a franchisee with The Cleaning Authority. Download
- From Fast Casual Restaurants to The Cleaning Authority Barry Newberg is no stranger to the franchising world. Eight years ago, he became the first franchisee for Dallas based MOOYAH Burgers, Shakes and Fries. Download
Help Us Help The Community
If you're a client of The Cleaning Authority, we would like to hear about your experiences. Submit a review below and have your review made available on this page to help others make a purchasing decision.Write Review
Submit A Review on The Cleaning Authority
- The Cleaning Industry: A Service Every Home Needs
Consumer spending in this category continues to grow year over year with the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicting the overall demand for household cleaning services to grow at an annual rate of 7% through 2018.
- Recurring Revenue from a Repeat Customer Base
Once you have a customer who received home cleaning services, they'll use our services on average 26 times a year!
- Service Provided Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Goodbye, long nights and weekends. While owners occasionally run evening or weekend estimates, cleaning services are not provided outside standard office hours.
- Scalability and Expansion Potential
Some storefront franchise opportunities require purchasing multiple units and investing heavily in build outs in order to scale. That's just not the case with our model which is built to scale. Our average operator generates $1.1 million in sales.
- Cash-Based Business With Little to No Receivables
Customers pay with cash at the time of service, or their credit card is on file and immediately billed once work is complete. No waiting to get paid in this business!
- Little to No Inventory to Manage
While there is some equipment and cleaning supplies to manage, there's no major inventory like in food service. That means you don't have to worry about shelling out money and predicting demand that fluctuates based on consumer preference.
- Approachable Start Up Costs
Given the ease of office build-out relative to other franchise brands, the cost to open a location is very manageable.