Club Z! In-Home Tutoring
17425 Bridge Hill Court,
Tampa, FL, USA 33647
- Franchising Since:
- Franchise Units:
- Cash Investment:
- Total Investments:
- Royalty Fee:
- Company Owned Units:
- Training Provided:
- Financing Available:
- International Opportunities:
- Primary Services:
- Secondary Services:
Key People at Club Z! In-Home Tutoring
For over 20 years, Club Z! has had the privilege of providing high quality in-home tutoring and test prep services to nearly 300,000 students. Club Z! is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home, on school campus, or even at the library in a small group!
No experience necessary
Our owners don’t tutor or teach. They manage a staff of tutors that provide one-on-one instruction for students in the comfort and convenience of the student’s home at an extremely competitive rate. If you have a desire to start a business of your own, follow a proven plan and want to team up with industry leaders, then Club Z! could be for you.
The private tutoring market continues to boom, even in a soft economy. The tutoring market in the United States is estimated at over $9 billion per year. Worldwide, the tutoring market is projected to be $100 billion by the year 2017. The main reason for growth is colleges and universities becoming increasingly selective in who they will admit. This is and will continue to be a key market driver for years to come.
3 growing profit centers
- K-12 1 to 1 tutoring – Our tutoring is conducted in the home of the student or another mutually agreed location. Club Z!’s program is extremely effective; our average student improves two letter grades in just 60 days.
- Test Prep – We offer proprietary programs for the PSAT, SAT, ACT and Study Skills. Our average student improves 240 points on the SAT and 3-4 points on the ACT. Club Z! also offers test prep programs for the SSAT, ISEE, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT. These Programs may be offered online, 1-to-1, or in small groups.
- Online Tutoring – Club Z! franchise owners can offer online test prep, subject tutoring and our ON-Demand homework help program to capture additional revenue.
Club Z! has made Entrepreneur Magazine’s Annual Top 500 Franchise List for the last 7 years
- Low-Cost – #19 (2014), #23 (2013), #41 (2012)
- Top Home-Based – #24 (2014), #35 (2013), #68 (2012)
- America’s Top Global – #165 (2014), #149 (2013), #184 (2012)
- Franchise 500® – #116 (2015), #114 (2014), #173 (2013), #236 (2012)
The Club Z! advantage
We have designed the cost of a Club Z! franchise to be among the most reasonable in the tutoring industry. Our franchise package is currently $27,250. An additional $10,000 is needed for start-up expenses and advertising. Some highlights of your investment are:
- Home-Based/Low overhead – No storefront needed. Work out of your home! By eliminating the high overhead associated with a storefront or learning center, Club Z! owners can focus their resources on advertising, marketing and management.
- We furnish qualified tutors – We provide franchisees with pre-screened tutors; all with certifications and/or degrees with 2+ years of proven tutoring experience.
- All Subjects/Grade levels – Club Z! also has proprietary curriculum such as SAT, ACT and Study Skills programs so that franchises can offer top quality programs to its students and schools.
- National Advertising/Marketing support – Club Z! spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on national advertising programs each year for our franchisees.
- Our call center, your competitive advantage – Our call center can answer all incoming calls for our franchise owners during business hours. This one-of-a-kind service “sells” your potential clients on using our service, and even schedules your enrollment meetings using a web-based calendar.
- Government contracts – Franchisees, if qualified, may have the ability to provide tutoring services to students and/or school districts through Federal, State and Local government-funded contracts that are already secured by the corporate office and neighboring franchisees.
- Corporate Training – Club Z! provides intensive training at our corporate location in Tampa, Florida. For your convenience, on-line training (with an instructor) is also available for franchisees that wish to begin operations within a quicker time-frame, or need more time to complete our training program. Franchise owners that elect to receive online training are also welcome to participate in our in-person training program in Tampa at a future time.
- Unparalleled ongoing support – You will have unlimited access to our staff during business hours and 24/7 access to our Club Z! intranet; including databases, documents, conferences, conference calls, real-time forums and many other tools to assist with the growth of your franchise.
If you have the motivation and desire to make a difference in your life, as well as the lives of others, and would like to own a business of your own, consider joining Club Z!
- No success stories found
Have your franchise success stories featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Success Story.
- Showcase the success of your franchisees.
- Allow potential franchisees to understand your strengths.
- Establish your franchise as a leader within the industry.