#102, 450-1st Ave NE, Box 117,
Black Diamond, AB, USA T0L0H0
- Franchising Since:
- Franchise Units:
- Cash Investment:
- Total Investments:
- Royalty Fee:
- Company Owned Units:
- Training Provided:
- Financing Available:
- International Opportunities:
- Primary Services:
Key People at Fibrenew
Who is Fibrenew? We are world leaders in the restoration, repair and re-dyeing of leather, plastic and vinyl. Our service helps reduce landfill waste, is environmentally friendly and offers a cost-effective, high quality alternative to replacement.
We service the following markets: medical, marine, aviation, automotive, commercial and residential.
In most other franchise systems, owners do not receive as much profit from the sale of their goods and services as they deserve. With Fibrenew, our flat rate royalty fee helps franchise owners keep more of the money they earn. There is no financial reporting and no red tape. Our franchise owners truly are their own bosses.
We have helped more than 230 entrepreneurs meet their lifestyle and financial goals by building long-term successful businesses of which they can be proud.
To find out if Fibrenew could be a good fit for you, contact us at 1-800-345-2951 (option 2), [email protected] or visit fibrenew-franchising.com to learn more today.
- No success stories found
Have your franchise success stories featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Success Story.
- Showcase the success of your franchisees.
- Allow potential franchisees to understand your strengths.
- Establish your franchise as a leader within the industry.
Where is Fibrenew?
‣ 240+ franchises around the world, 225 in North America ‣ USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Mexico ‣ 3 x the market share than closest competitor
‣ No financial reporting & no red tape ‣ Owners truly are their own boss ‣ Not ‘penalized’ with growth of business. The more franchisees make, the more they keep
‣ Franchise owners set their own working hours ‣ This means they scale their own success ‣ Also means more personal time & freedom
‣ No ‘brick & mortar’ ‣ Simple & efficient home office ‣ Few or no employees