Scott D. Frith
Chief Executive Officer
142 State Route 34,
Holmdel, NJ, USA 07733-2090
- Franchising Since:
- Franchise Units:
- Cash Investment:
- Total Investments:
- Royalty Fee:
- Company Owned Units:
- Training Provided:
- Financing Available:
- International Opportunities:
- Primary Services:
The co-founders of Lawn Doctor were Bob Magda & Tony Giordano.
In the mid-1960s, the two friends were starting out – in Matawan, New Jersey. Bob was apprenticing at Singer Sewing Machine Manufacturing, while Tony was the owner of a small hardware store located on Main Street.
When construction started on a nearby housing development, new homeowners flocked to Tony’s store with questions about creating and caring for their lawns. As an accomplished entrepreneur as well as a natural salesperson who enjoyed explaining things, Tony welcomed the questions.
- No success stories found
Have your franchise success stories featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Success Story.
- Showcase the success of your franchisees.
- Allow potential franchisees to understand your strengths.
- Establish your franchise as a leader within the industry.
- #6 - Best Home Maintenance Service Franchises Company USA, Feb 2019
- #80 - Best Overall Franchises Company USA, Feb 2019
- #4 - Best Home Maintenance Service Franchises Company USA, Jan 2019
- #2 - Best Home Maintenance Service Franchises Company USA, Dec 2018
- #79 - Best Overall Franchises Company USA, Dec 2018