Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services
Director of Franchise Development
3450 East Lake Rd.,
Palm Harbor, FL, USA 34685
- Franchising Since:
- Franchise Units:
- Cash Investment:
- Total Investments:
- Royalty Fee:
- Company Owned Units:
- Training Provided:
- Financing Available:
- International Opportunities:
- Primary Services:
Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services is an outstanding franchise business in a dynamic industry and has created a complete, turnkey franchise business system that works. With our proven system, franchisees establish valuable relationships that ensure repeat business. Our customer retention rates are around 90% – highest in our industry.
Office Pride is recognized as one of the most advanced and admired full service commercial cleaning / janitorial franchises in the commercial cleaning / building services industry with one of the highest franchisee owner satisfaction rates according to Franchise Business Review. We are a nationwide, faith-based, franchise that exists to equip people to build a profitable business that honors God. Our franchisees provide top quality janitorial / commercial cleaning services and total floor care delivered in a professional and consistent way, through our commitment to honesty, integrity and hard work. Our complete, turnkey franchise business system with over 25 years of proven success is growing rapidly in a virtually recession proof industry. An Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services franchise is quick to start because there is very little overhead and can easily be home based – therefore no construction build out, no leasing. Office has been previously ranked by Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 rankings and has been listed by them as a Top Low Cost, Top Home Based and Overall Best Franchise. In Franchise Business Review’s Franchise Owners Satisfaction Survey for 2014, 2015 and again in 2016, we rank high in “The Top 50 – Best of the Best” out of all franchise systems surveyed. We publish financials in our FDD.
Franchisees get tremendous purchasing power for equipment and supplies that comes from being a franchise of a national brand with locations nationwide. That gives our franchisees a huge competitive advantage over the other commercial cleaning business models and especially the mom-and-pop operations that make up 80% of the commercial cleaning business.
Office Pride also provides all the customer billing and collection functions which dramatically reduces a franchisees administrative time requirements allowing the franchisee to focus more on growing their business.
Office Pride Business System:
We believe for a business to be sustainable, a franchisee must be trained in every area of success, including sales, operations, hiring, strategic planning, financial management and more. Office Pride coaches how to sell commercial cleaning and floor care services and how to grow a business and therefore a business with equity.
The Office Pride business system starts with their Franchise Vision Plan (FVP). The purpose of the FVP is to provide a road map to achieving their personal and business goals. It is a detailed description of what their business and personal life will look like in the future – one, five, and ten years out. The FVP gives clarity to the “big picture” details to help ensure a synergy exists between their short-term and long-term goals.
FasTrack maps out key financial milestones and the plan to get to profitability as fast as possible. We define profitability as earnings above and beyond all business expenses including an owner’s salary.
Top priority on day 1 of business is to get a customer. That can’t happen unless they are filling their pipeline with leads. Lead Generation Action Plan (L-GAP) defines the sales, marketing, and networking activities required to efficiently and effectively market Office Pride within their local territory.
The Office Pride Customer Development System helps them maximize each step of the sales process to ensure they are converting the highest possible number of leads to profitable, long-term customers. The sales culture at Office Pride is unique, one that our customers appreciate and that most commercial cleaning businesses don’t practice.
It can be a daunting task to manage operations in a growing janitorial business. Our Operations Management System (OMS) overcomes many of the common challenges of day to day operations allowing them to focus on growing their business. This is accomplished through in-depth initial training followed up with hands on training by Certified Trainers in their territory. Office Pride University, vision-groups, online forums, business coaching and the many other support tools that are part of our OMS makes operations management uncomplicated.
Office Pride continually provides the best technology and equipment available in the industry to ensure we are on the leading edge. The Vine, our proprietary web-based intranet, is a central repository of information as well as a platform to connect with owners across the country. The Sales Amplifier, part of the Vine, is a full CRM to help grow and manage customer sales. Additionally, The Vine hosts Office Pride University online courses, a complete internet forum, and social media that only Office Pride owners can access.
The janitorial service industry is part of the $78+ billion dollar facility services industry, one of the largest and most dynamic service industries in the world. The U.S. Energy Information Administration Commercial Buildings Energy Consumption Survey counted more than 4.9 million commercial buildings in the U.S. and growing literally every day.
- Commercial cleaning is virtually recession proof – Business owners, for the sake of their employees and customers, have to maintain a certain level of cleanliness, regardless of the state of the economy.
- Commercial Cleaning is an established industry – no need to “pioneer” your services.
- Every geography no matter the demographics has a huge business base that requires commercial cleaning services: general offices, schools, nurseries, day cares, medical suites, churches, manufacturing, financial institutions, retail and showrooms, any business or office with employees and/or consumer traffic. And new offices and businesses constantly opening.
- The industry is made up predominately “Mom and Pop” businesses (upwards of 80% of the market). This industry fragmentation is driven by relatively low barriers to entry and virtually no differentiation among companies. This cost-centered focus has led many “Mom and Pop” contractors to cut corners in order to remain competitive. The result is inconsistent service, use of ineffective cleaning chemicals and equipment and high customer turnover.
- According to the Building Services Contractors Association International (BSCAI), one in three businesses switch their commercial cleaner each year due to customer dissatisfaction with their service. That is only a 63% customer retention rate for the industry. Office Pride’s average customer retention rates exceed 90%.
- The majority of commercial cleaning is done after normal business hours which is easier and faster to complete than in an occupied building or office during the day.
- No success stories found
Have your franchise success stories featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Success Story.
- Showcase the success of your franchisees.
- Allow potential franchisees to understand your strengths.
- Establish your franchise as a leader within the industry.
The Office Pride franchise model differs from most other commercial cleaning franchises!
Office Pride teaches you how to sell commercial cleaning and floor care services and grow your own customer base and a business with equity. We do not sell or provide you with customers.
Who Office Pride looks for
Seeking strong culture fit, highly motivated and coach-able entrepreneurs looking for proven business systems. Downsized middle to senior level Executives looking to control their own future. Ideal for transitioning military
Office Pride's Mission
Honor and glorify God by building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, employees, vendors and franchisees and fulfilling our promise of providing top quality janitorial services through our commitment to honesty, integrity and hard work