VP of Franchising
105 Challenger Rd., 2nd Floor,
Ridgefield Park, NJ, USA 07660
- Franchising Since:
- Franchise Units:
- Cash Investment:
- Total Investments:
- Royalty Fee:
- Company Owned Units:
- Training Provided:
- Financing Available:
- International Opportunities:
- Primary Services:
Share with us your latest news and information. If you would like to have your news releases featured on the website, click here.
Let visitors to your profile learn more about your newest achievements, acquisitions, and accomplishments.
Eye Level Learning Centers is one of the world’s largest supplemental education programs, and is enjoying rapid growth while gaining international recognition as a leading franchise system. The Eye Level Franchise is ranked #84 on the 2016 Entrepreneur Franchise 500, and earned other notable distinctions such as Bond’s Top 100 Franchises, Franchise Times’ Top 200 List, and USA Today’s Top 50 Minority Franchises. New centers are opening every week!
The name ‘Eye Level‘ references the Instructor’s understanding of the ‘child’s perspective’ which sets the system apart from other supplemental educators. They believe this is the reason for their successful results and the key to their growth. A premier supplemental education and enrichment program, Eye Level offers an innovative and effective teaching method in a fun and exciting learning environment, where self-directed learning, individualized academic coaching and critical thinking are at the core of helping children improve and excel in their academic pursuits.
Eye Level begins with the core concept of having every child believe that “I am the key” to unlocking their own future success. Through the Eye Level curriculum in math and English, the student follows a step-by-step process that allows him or her to become a confident, self-directed learner. The student masters each concept through an individually tailored experience – not by pure repetition or memorization, but by focusing on developing basic skills and the ability to think critically.
Eye Level Franchisees are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and believe passionately in education. Eye Level Learning Centers provide after-school or weekend classes for children ages 4 to 14 in math and English, (with emphasis on reading, writing, speaking, and listening). The Eye Level method of learning is a program that kids enjoy, parents appreciate, and franchise owners feel a sense of satisfaction in bringing a valued program to their communities. It’s smart business!
Compare Eye Level To Those Ranked By Us
Comparison Chart For :
- No owner-operator requirement. As a franchise owner, you can hold on to a full-time or part-time job or business. Other systems may have owner-operator requirements therefore limiting the owner to one business only.
- Eye Level allows multi-unit ownership. Once qualified, franchisees can obtain additional center or multiple units as deemed appropriate by us.
- We offer a protected territory for each and every franchised center. Each Eye Level franchise has a territory as described in our franchise agreement. Under the current agreement or franchise disclosure document (FDD) The territory will provide for a population of 5,000 to 7,000 persons aged 14 and under.
- 50% Franchisee fee discount for Veterans and their immediate family
- Eligible for expedited and streamlined SBA loan processing through the SBA’s Franchise Registry Program, www.franchiseregistry.com
- No success stories found
Have your franchise success stories featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Success Story
- Showcase the success of your franchisees.
- Allow potential franchisees to understand your strengths.
- Establish your franchise as a leader within the industry.
Help Us Help The Community
If you're a client of Eye Level, we would like to hear about your experiences. Submit a review below and have your review made available on this page to help others make a purchasing decision.Write Review